NIOSH Total Worker Health® program
Recognizing the complex, often interlinked hazards affecting the health, safety, and well-being of today’s workforce, the NIOSH Total Worker Health® program is excited to present a free webinar series aimed at providing the latest research and case studies for protecting the safety and health of workers everywhere. All 90-minute webinars are recorded and are available for on-demand viewing.
Webinar Series Learning Objectives
- Describe recent trends in demographics, employment conditions, worker safety, injury, and illness as they relate to the health and well-being of workers.
- Describe the relationship between at least one health condition and at least one condition of work.
- Discuss the latest findings supporting rationale for implementing a Total Worker Health® approach.
- List one potential opportunity for integration between health protection and policies, programs, and practices that promote health and advance worker safety, health and well-being.
- Develop workplace programs and interventions that integrate elements of occupational safety and health protection with policies, programs, and practices that promote health and advance worker safety, health and well-being.
- Identify sources of information on prevention of adverse worker health and safety outcomes and the promotion of Total Worker Health®.